Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I just ate a vending machine sandwich...

frorider6

... now I can't get all these fucking bugs off me! They're starting to burrow under my skin. That wouldn't be so bad if Mr T didn't just walk in with his pants down yellin', "Bend ova fool!".

If you don't get a shot of Amoxaccilin and drop three tabs of acid in the next 6 hours your a dead man!

frorider6 said:
... now I can't get all these fucking bugs off me! They're starting to burrow under my skin. That wouldn't be so bad if Mr T didn't just walk in with his pants down yellin', "Bend ova fool!".

Yay, Mr T!

"I pity the fool who eat a sammich out a machine! He ain't got no respeck for hisself!"

why fro why? what caused an upstanding, young bodybuilder such as yourself to eat the likes of a vending machine sandwich?? where's your cooler you bring into work everyday loaded with protein-rich foods? you are not as serdious as i though yoo were (ahnald voice)

supersizeme said:
why fro why? what caused an upstanding, young bodybuilder such as yourself to eat the likes of a vending machine sandwich?? where's your cooler you bring into work everyday loaded with protein-rich foods? you are not as serdious as i though yoo were (ahnald voice)

I ran out of Triple Threat and it's backordered!!! Blame George! Damn you Spellwin!!!

*shakes fist in air as it melts*

Top Bottom