Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I can't wait for my daughter to get a place of her own so I can get rid of these fucking dogs.

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
I never realized how miserable animals make me until they're gone. When the cat got out and didn't come back, I was so much happier. When the rabbit died, I jumped for joy. I can't stand fucking animals in my house or near me.. They bark at night keeping me awake, their tails are constantly knocking shit over and breaking things. They will get into food that is left out, etc, etc, etc. The bastards go into my room when I'm not here. Their hair is fucking gross and it makes it hard to breath.

Oh and add to that, they sneeze and their nasty snot goes everywhere.

They've ruined my couch with their nasty ass dog odor that will never come out, fleas, I could go on and on. Furniture chewed up.

I'd get rid of them if I could live with myself.

If I knew my daughter would get over them being gone, I'd do it and never tell her. There's no reason for me to be this unhappy in my own home.

jon79 said:
fuck animals and fuck ppl too

i hate everyone and everything

My kind of man.

jon79 said:
i seriously do......ppl will hurt u .....even family

and animals r a pain in the ass

Sadly, it's too often true. Those closest to me have hurt me the worst. I just take the good with the bad, if the bad outweighs the good, fuck em. I hope my fat ex wife chokes on a hot link. Shit, I'm in a bad mood now

Top Bottom