Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WTF is it with Dumb Fuckers and Perfume?!!

musclemom

I Told You So ...
EF VIP
Perfume or cologne fucking gags me, and I just frigging love it when people virutally leave puddles of the shit where ever they walk or on whatever they touch (just adore it when my hands stink after pushing a supermarket cart) ... my fucking cat had to get stitches out last night and apparently the tech who held her was of the "the cheaper the perfume the more you should use" school. 12 plus hours later and my cat still stinks like an old whore.

I'm considering dropping an anonymous complaint to the vet in the mail. Can't help but wonder if I think it stinks what the poor damned animals think.

I don't get it, smoking not cool, offends other people, smokers accept it. Tell someone their perfume makes you want to hurl and you're the asshole (yeah, I have told people their perfume was making me ill -- work situation, I couldn't get away but I was sneezing, coughing and miserable -- all they were was offended)

Seriously, how the hell do you get perfume off a cat when bathing them isn't an option?

febreeze the fuck out of the cat
Jesus that shit smells about the same as this fucking perfume. I'm Googling homemade dry shampoo for cats ... pain in my ass.

I can't bathe her, she's still got some stitches in ...

Top Bottom