Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hmmm..RomaGold=Plifter???

The Canadian Oak said:

nobody around this site looks like that except possibly you,we all workout and eat right unlike you

Oh yes, I'm quite sure you eat right. Milhoser supplies you with plenty of those high-protein scum-guppies.....

ROMAGOLD said:

Oh yes, I'm quite sure you eat right. Milhoser supplies you with plenty of those high-protein scum-guppies.....

I dunno Ronald Mcdonald I kinda heard you like to hang around Mcdonald restaurants Mcplayground humping all the statues of Grimace and the Hamburgler.

And cant you come up with a better insulting name for me there then Milhoser? Your originality is akin to Jerry Springer having only the same fat ugly white trailer park trash on every week who are the object of all your internet fantasies ROMAGOLDENSHOWERFROMHAIRYTRUCKERSONLY

DAMN MILHOSER...you ARE GOOOOD at what you do!! YEAH BABY!!! Fill that fat belly up!!!!

ROMAGOLD said:
I'm sorry. In all my excitement I mistyped the pic of Milhoser servicing The Canadian Cum-Guzzler. try this:

http://playdad.com/tp/xxx/hardsck/x4.jpg

Good one there ClitSnip no I have a question for you.

How come a self proclaimed fag hater like yourself is looking up pics of guys sucking each other dicks.

Some you want to tell us about your real preferences there Ace?

Milhouse said:

Good one there ClitSnip no I have a question for you.

How come a self proclaimed fag hater like yourself is looking up pics of guys sucking each other dicks.

Some you want to tell us about your real preferences there Ace?

All I know is I saw this site called.."I want to dip my head in oil and rub it all over your body" and there it was...A picture titled
Milhoser services The Canadian Cum-Guzzler...Uh...you're a little older than I thought you'd be.........

ROMAGOLD said:

All I know is I saw this site called.."I want to dip my head in oil and rub it all over your body" and there it was...A picture titled
Milhoser services The Canadian Cum-Guzzler...Uh...you're a little older than I thought you'd be.........

Is this all you can up with there Forrest?

OK if your gonna flame someone it should look something like this....

ROMEgivesOLDWINOSdeepTHROAT
First off whether you are plifter or not doesnt matter because I am sure you both use the same brain on some kind of timeshare program. As well the flames you come with on this board while slamming gays or whomever is laughable at best when the whole time you are posting pictures of guys giving each other blowjobs. I am quite sure in your free time from your job mopping up the floors at the all male peep show emporium and learning to read with your bowl of alphabet soup that you like to spend all your time hanging out in the public washroom that you share in the trailer park with the other 400 tenants that live there hoping that guy in the dirty overalls and no teeth will let you stick your little dick thru the knothole and get a blowjob from his pet dead catfish Jimmy(oops now it 374 people, tornando just hit)

Top Bottom