Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Having Trouble Maintaining an Erection?

H_T_

Da Pope
Platinum
Why yes! Especially in church, while picking up my kids from school, at the dentist, at the gym, fishing, golfing, getting a haircut, feeding the homeless, Hanukkah, charity runs, couponing, etc..

Can someone come up with a logical explanation as to why obese women have such dark skin around the vaginal, taintal and buttoidial crackage areas? Are they harboring blind, pre-historic creatures on those caverns?

Last edited:
Can someone come up with a logical explanation as to why obese women have such dark skin around the vaginal, taintal and buttoidial crackage areas? Are they harboring blind, per-historic creatures on those caverns?

It's a stain. Bc it can be bleached away. Like water marks..

Depending on racial ethnicity the genital and orifice areas may vary in appearance. Typically obese people shit more and have poor personal hygiene. This poor hygiene translates to stained skin from fecal matter.

Sometimes Latins and Asians make my penis soft. They're too dusky. And why are so many Latins tranny? Seriously, show me a white tranny. Passable, please. You get those black ones, that look like Patrick Ewing. Nty.

Bucketloads of lady boys in Thailand. Most of them could probably beat up Connor McGregor.

Id marry a Thai woman. As long as she could cook thai food and massage me and survive on $21.00 a month.

Top Bottom