Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have a new female roommate....causing a SLIGHT problem

Lumberg said:
You know that thing the people tend to do to "release" their pent-up "frustrations?"

Well with my new roommate during the timeframe while I might normally "indulge" in this type of activity there is another occupant in the house.

Interesting feeling to have build up inside of you. I haven't felt this way in a while :D

this all = i want to fuck the hell out of my new roomate but shes in the next room fucking the hell out of someone ELSE

BO-DEN

velvett said:
Oh for the love of God - do it in the shower.

You ever see what happens to cum when exposed to water? It turns into a webbing type substance that puts spiderman's to shame.

Lumberg said:
Dude, without going into details, this became a problem today.

LOL

take the money you are saving by having a roommate and go buy a TV and VCR or DVD player for your bedroom. problem solved.

or just fuck her already. damn, what's the problem here?

It's kind of nice to be engaged to your roommate....then getting yourself off in the living room or kitchen isn't frowned upon. lol

Raina said:
It's kind of nice to be engaged to your roommate....then getting yourself off in the living room or kitchen isn't frowned upon. lol

i'd be more than happy to give you some personal assistance :p

crak600 said:
take the money you are saving by having a roommate and go buy a TV and VCR or DVD player for your bedroom. problem solved.

or just fuck her already. damn, what's the problem here?

To twll you the truth it doesn't bother me but I thought you guys on EF would get a kick out of it :)

Top Bottom