Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Happy Fathers Day!!

txbondsman

happy Fathers day to all our EF fathers. Props to all the men who have the most honorable of ALL titles....Dad!
Let's here it for our Dads and if you want, tell us a little something about your kids.
I have one son, 9, he is a ice hockey (left wing) and baseball (Pitcher/SS) monster. He is in private school and is really smart, he made a 97 gpa for the year.

Even with all the devestation through drugs and alcohol that I caused myself and others for 30 something years, God saw fit to give me something that I never, ever deserved. I am truly thankful, but I'll never be able to figure that one out. I love my boy.

Wait a minute. Fathers Day isn't today, is it???? It's tomorrow, right?

Need to know the exact date of Fathers Day this year? Here's a chart that shows what day Father's Day is celebrated from 2005 - 2011.

Year Father's Day
2005 June 19
2006 June 18
2007 June 17
2008 June 15
2009 June 21
2010 June 20
2011 June 19

it's caut an paste job but hey I this thread made me have to go google that shit... so I figured I'd save others the trouble!!

btw, thanks for makin me feel like I was dick for about a minute an a half!! (slow computer) :)

Papa Lion said:
Need to know the exact date of Fathers Day this year? Here's a chart that shows what day Father's Day is celebrated from 2005 - 2011.

Year Father's Day
2005 June 19
2006 June 18
2007 June 17
2008 June 15
2009 June 21
2010 June 20
2011 June 19

it's caut an paste job but hey I this thread made me have to go google that shit... so I figured I'd save others the trouble!!

btw, thanks for makin me feel like I was dick for about a minute an a half!! (slow computer) :)

LOL, most people don't get on as much on the weekend, including me, I just thought I'd start the thread while more people were on here... :)

You are 350 days late

Top Bottom