Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Goodbye everybody

androjunkie

I just wanted to let everybody know that I will be gone for a while. I've been living with my girlfriend and her parents for about a year now and I'm getting kicked out of the house today. I still have my own apartment that I've kept up while I've been here just because that I knew that this was an unstable environment and I could possibly get kicked out at any time. I basically kept my apartment as an expensive storage unit for the last year. My apt. is in a smaller town about 50 miles from where I'm at now. I came to live in the bigger city so I could be closer to my gf and go to college, not to mention that there are WAY more job opportunities here than where I came from. So I endured tons of harassment and abuse from her parents for the last year because I wanted me and my gf to have a shot at a better future.

She is the youngest of their children and therefor the baby. She is 21yrs old, goes to school full time, and works full time as a server at a very nice restaurant. Her parents act like they are better than everybody else(especially me). Her father is an alcoholic, lazy piece of shit, and her mother is a meddling, controlling, snooping, backstabbing woman. She has tried repeatedly to seperate me and her daughter because her daughter is one of the few people out of the family that spends time with her and listens to her "everything is about me" conversation. She uses her daughter to try to fill the void in her life caused by a bad relationship with her husband.

So now you see where I fit in. Just because I'm not a doctor or a lawyer, they think I'm not good enough for her, even though they see how much I love her and how good I am too her. Her mother doesn't care about that. She has made it known that nothing but money matters. She wants her daughter to be financially well taken care of and doesn't care if the guy treats her right or spends time with her as long as there is plenty of money. She is a very shallow woman. Anyways, I've tried to win their hearts over for the past 3yrs that we've been together and it hasn't made a dent.

I make alright money, I'm not rich, but I do alright. They won't accept me no matter how hard I try. Nothing is ever good enough. I won't get into details, but they treat me like dirt. I get absolutely no respect from them, and I can't take it anymore. Last night, I came home and her parents had eaten a lot of my food.

We have an arrangement that I don't touch their stuff and they don't touch mine, but I came home to find my food gone, and her Dad was hiding up in his bedroom, and her mother was watching T.V. In a nutshell, I confronted her mom about it and her reaction was very snide. It was like, tough shit, so what. If I had done that to her or her husband(especially her husband) they would have kicked me out right on the spot, yet I'm expected to take it in the ass and not say shit about it. So I let her mom have it, and told her about all the fucked up things she does. Everything that I've been holding back for 3yrs came spilling out, I made her look stupid on everything, she tried desperately to talk her way out of all my accusations but she knew I had her beat, and got very mad because I did it right in front of her daughter.

My gf has been watching the things her mother does to me and it has opened her eyes to the person her mother really is, and last night the real mom came out, including her true hate for me. Her daughter witnessed all of this and couldn't believe that her mom was trying to lie her way out of everything. It was especially good because my gf knew the truth about a few things brought up, and her mom didn't know that she knew. I caught her it some serious lies and her daughter knew it. After a yelling match, and her dad not saying shit because he was afraid to come out of the bedroom, her mom got so mad because I nailed her on everything that she starting throwing my food all over the house, and telling me that she hates me and wishes I'd die. So this morning I'm leaving to go back to my apartment and get my old job back.

This time I'm going to save enough money up that I can move straight in to my own place down here without staying with anybody during a transition. I'm also going to get the job down here I've been waiting on and commute for a while then move back down here. I've got a good plan, Its going to be a lot more harder on me and my gf now, especially with the distance between us, but we made it work before, so we can do it againg. If you've read all of this, thank you. I'm a very fair, patient, good person, but everybody has their breaking points. Most everybody likes me because I live my life by the golden rule, but sometimes you can't win somebody over no matter how hard you try.

I have a computer and printer setup at my house, but I don't have the internet anymore because I'm never their. So I have to get it turned back on and I'm going to have a lot of bills for a while, so I don't know how long it will be before I'm back on this site. There are a lot of good people amongst all the pieces of shit on this board, and I will miss them. Thank you to everyone that offered advice to my questions, and thank you to the people on here that have shown that they gave a shit about my problems. I will miss coming here and hope to back soon. Take care.

Well That Most Certainly Was A Long Read.
But I Got Your Back 100% On This One..

Never Change Your Lifestyle For Anybody Bro!
Even For A Hot, Cock Sulking Hottee!!!

Good Luck Dude...

Fuck them bro, use it as motivation. Achieve so much and provide a life for you and your girl that her parents could only dream of. Then you could be the bigger man about it and still show them respect, but I'd do the above and shove it in their f-ng face. I'm not big on forgiveness b/c the same people who kick you when you're down would kick you when your up if they could.

damn bro..you've helped answer alot of questions for me...sorry to see you go..but im sure it will be temporary ... but we'll be here bro! take care

Good luck bro, that's one wicked family...hope you and your girl finds out of this though. May God be with you.

Djicy said:
your a good bro hope everything turns out ok!!
Change is always good and you don't want to be around negative people any way they will bring you down and hold you back from reaching your goals and dreams. Stay focused and you can acheive anything in this world and make anything happen in your like. Good luck to you everything will work out fine bro.

Top Bottom