Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Was Gayness invented or discovered?

gonelifting

Elite Mentur
EF VIP
I would think because it`s not something you "choose" then it was discovered. Am I right or is this whole thread Gay?

thanks.

and My grass is still dormant (zone6) damnit!

Couldn't have evolved by what is known in biology right now.

I suppose discovered... probably by many in different places lol.

Also since lots of animals have homosexual sex there is no real point to mark where it started.

its all in your head, when some guy starts thinking being gay is cool, or he might be gay and with constant repetition he actually becomes gay

gay people have messed up neuro associations

sconoscuito said:
its all in your head, when some guy starts thinking being gay is cool, or he might be gay and with constant repetition he actually becomes gay

i heard smoking a lot of weed can actually turn you gay

jerkbox said:
i heard smoking a lot of weed can actually turn you gay

if that was all over the papers and in commercials soon there would be either lot of gays or lot of people would quit smoking

smoking kills and it smells like shit, but some people still do it

its cause the tobaco industry made people believe what they wanted

sconoscuito said:

it's a fetish. sexual preferences determining specific physical traits of potential future mates are formed at a young age. fetishes result when childhood objects/experiences (balloons, feet, spanking) are associated with the release of the chemical responsible for the preferences. if all other details of physical attraction are formed then, it seems likely that gender can be one of these elements. i'm confident that research in the next few years will support this hypothesis.

Top Bottom