Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fakking sunburn

nefertiti said:
Does anyone know any reliable ways to minimize peeling after a sunburn?

Thanks.
Angels got the secret recipe. Oh, post up some pics of the burn.

nimbus said:
nefertizzles, do you play kickball on wednesdays on thursdays

On wednesdays, when I get out of work early enough.

Blue, I wasn't attempting to tan...and being outside couldn't be avoided. But my skin is sensitive enough that spf 45 didn't do the job.

Covergirl, the redness doesn't bother me. I have really good makeup that tones it down nicely, and I don't expose the other burnt areas during work hours.

FriendlyCanadian said:
wtf is kickball??

is that like a bizzare name for soccer?

Hilarious. No kickball in canada? It's a playground game, or that's when I first played. Picture baseball, but with a big rubber ball that gets rolled when "pitched" and instead of hitting it with a bat, you kick it.

nefertiti said:
Hilarious. No kickball in canada? It's a playground game, or that's when I first played. Picture baseball, but with a big rubber ball that gets rolled when "pitched" and instead of hitting it with a bat, you kick it.
We call it soccerbaseball here.

nefertiti said:
Does anyone know any reliable ways to minimize peeling after a sunburn?

Thanks.
Unfortunately, if you are going to peel, you will peel. Once the skin cells are burned to that degree, no amount of lotion, etc will magically bring them back to life. The skin cells are dead at that point. All you can do is exfoliate them so at least the coloration is even.

vinegar, If it's pretty bad, put paper towles on the area if possible, i.e. chest, stomach, back, and pour the vinegar on and let set. Change them after a few minutes, you can feel the heat from the burn in them. keep doing it for as long as you can. For best results it needed to be done asap after you saw that you were burned. Pure alo vera lotion helps heal the skin and is soothing, use that too.

nefertiti said:
On wednesdays, when I get out of work early enough.

Blue, I wasn't attempting to tan...and being outside couldn't be avoided. But my skin is sensitive enough that spf 45 didn't do the job.

Covergirl, the redness doesn't bother me. I have really good makeup that tones it down nicely, and I don't expose the other burnt areas during work hours.

have you played against the team Go Balls Deep?

not to be a dick, but given the way you described your skin tone - getting a bad skin burn could be very bad for you going forward. I would really try to avoid it if you burn that bad.

MightyMouse69 said:
not to be a dick, but given the way you described your skin tone - getting a bad skin burn could be very bad for you going forward. I would really try to avoid it if you burn that bad.

For the third time lol. (I know you mean well, but I asked about treatment, not prevention. I'm pretty well aware of prevention measures and took as many as I could)

I was wearing spf 45.

I was not trying to tan.

I had to be outside, it was unavoidable.

But anyhoo, it's not a "bad" burn, and I have my dad's skin tone more than my mother's. I am fair because I chose to be, not because I can't tan. I like my youthful skin. This was an isolated incident.

Top Bottom