Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

domestication

You do realize that deadbeat dad = daddy issues, right?

Weve discussed it at length and she made peace with the situation long ago it seems. The topic of her dad doesnt "set her off" or anything.

I'd lose my mind if I couldn't head up to the mountains to be in the wilderness, for a hike, or with my bike, or a day of skiing.
Weekends are short and there is plenty to do at home, but I've got to get out.
I've always been like that. I'm kind of a loner. We've had our battles, but not for a long time. She figured out that there is no other option for me.

On the other hand, I definitely gave up a lot of what I like to do, in order to raise my kids and be with the family and take care of the house.
But if I need to go, I go. And she knows not to ask when I'm going to be home.

i work, i lift weights and i spend time with my wife and kids...that's it. i have one night out with the boys per year...the saturday before the first day of buck season and, honestly? i'm happy...i like my life.

I'm going to kill myself now

HahahahaHahahahahhah

I'm going to kill myself now

i'd rather spend all day saturday in a high school gym yelling "wrist control!!!!" at my kid than go wander around in the fucking woods or play golf...i only get a few more years of that shit and then they're gone...i'm not missing any of it.

Top Bottom