Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does drinking wine make you tired?

hanselthecaretaker

High End Bro
Platinum
I find that drinking wine, especially reds, makes me somewhat sleepy; maybe just relaxed.

If you drink wine, what's your favorite?

I haven't tried all varieties yet; still have to try pinot grigio, white zin, and white merlot.

One glass of wine with a meal will make me sleepy, two will make me sleepy and buzzed, three will make me buzzed and not sleepy.

My favorite is a pinot grigio lately. I used to prefer white's but now leaning towards reds.

I like I dry merlot. If I'm going some where like the beach or a pool party, I hit red wine. It makes my veins pop out and look Jacked.

Although though of as a classy and not very strong drink. Always have it in the house in case a chick stops by. Girls are less likely to turn down wine and it will give them a nice buzz. To make them more comfortable. (Or, to make you look better)
Just a tip for the youngsters. Please, karma is not necessary. I dispence free advice for the good of my fellow man in his never ending quest for ass.

More than two glasses (of good wine)can make me sleepy. Sometimes it gives me heartburn almost immediately. Still I really like Merlots that have a few years on them.

Alcohol makes me feel horny and wired.

Top Bottom