Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you hear sounds that don't exist? Do you "hear things"?

fogg88

They are saying "Paulos". Really, watch their mouths.

------------------------------------------
fogg88 - king of the post-steal

:alien: :alien: :alien: :alien:

Look at these guys faces, and watch their mouths. Don't you "hear" something coming from their mouths? Do you ever find it difficult to tell if you are really hearing something, or it is just a figment of your imagination? Happens to me all the time.

fogg88 said:
They are saying "Paulos". Really, watch their mouths.

fogg88 - king of the post-steal
foggy, your avatar looks small and helpless! It won't be dancing anymore after it gets flushed down my avatar!

Re: Re: Do you hear sounds that don't exist? Do you "hear things"?

plornive said:
foggy, your avatar looks small and helpless! It won't be dancing anymore after it gets flushed down my avatar!

I can't believe your messin' with StrongBad. You're really asking for it, bro.

:)

Re: Re: Do you hear sounds that don't exist? Do you "hear things"?

plornive said:

What is your avatar? It just looks like a black square.:confused:

Re: Re: Re: Do you hear sounds that don't exist? Do you "hear things"?

HumorMe said:

What is your avatar? It just looks like a black square.:confused:
It is blood going down a shower drain... there is definitely some contrast --- maybe your display doesn't have enough contrast.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Do you hear sounds that don't exist? Do you "hear things"?

plornive said:
It is blood going down a shower drain... there is definitely some contrast --- maybe your display doesn't have enough contrast.

I can see something at the top of the avatar but can't make it out. Piece of shit computer!:mad:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Do you hear sounds that don't exist? Do you "hear things"?

HumorMe said:

I can see something at the top of the avatar but can't make it out. Piece of shit computer!:mad:
Well it is dark and greyscale... maybe you should adjust your monitor settings so that it is brighter. I guess contrast won't make much difference.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Do you hear sounds that don't exist? Do you "hear things"?

plornive said:
Well it is dark and greyscale... maybe you should adjust your monitor settings so that it is brighter. I guess contrast won't make much difference.

Damn..........I just corrected everything. My kids must have messed with it. I guess it's not so much a piece of shit after all.:D

Thanks and karma to you!:)

plornive said:
:alien: :alien: :alien: :alien:

Look at these guys faces, and watch their mouths. Don't you "hear" something coming from their mouths? Do you ever find it difficult to tell if you are really hearing something, or it is just a figment of your imagination? Happens to me all the time.

Happens to me the most with dopaminergic stimulant drugs like Adderall or Wellbutrin.

Top Bottom