Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

on this day, 27 years ago, things started looking better where i lived. you could even say...they started looking really, really good

Re: on this day, 27 years ago, things started looking better where i lived. you could

nycgirl said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :rose: :rose:

Are you going to get laid today?? I still have hope for you. ;)
thinking about it :D

although (how bad is this)...the girl im thinking of (who is very, very keen for something physical to happen)...is a full decade younger.

goldendelicious = creepier than mr burns :(

so i guess the answer is...no :(

GoldenDelicious said:
...because on that day, a golden child was born ;) :p

/end happy vibe

:(

wtf is this getting old shit, mang? :( whadaboolshit! :( :mad:
;)
Getting old is for quitters. Gaining experience & scars through living is where it's at. :beer: to more scars.

GoldenDelicious said:
...because on that day, a golden child was born ;) :p

/end happy vibe

:(

wtf is this getting old shit, mang? :( whadaboolshit! :( :mad:

oh, no one send me presents, its alright. if anyone feels generous, send aap some Tshirts or something that he can wear under a knit jumper...i heard he went on a date last night ;)

quit your whinning, my b-day was last week and no one cared.

and just wait if you have kids, that feeling you'll get one day as your waking up on a sunday morning and you realize with all the realization in the world and hits you in an instance, you will be the grandpa soon. you will be the one over the entire family, what a strange feeling that was.

oh yea and happy b-day.

Top Bottom