Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

And it continues...

Lestat

MVP
EF VIP
From the girl I saw last night at 10.

Brian,

I had a great time with you! You are easy to talk to and fun to hang out with. I am up for dinner and a movie with you as well! Wish I was free tonight, Jerry Sienfeld is in town and I would have loved to go see him. Do you like stand up comedy? Maybe we could go to a comedy club?

Anyway, I hope you have a relaxing day as well, and that you get yourself "unscheduled" before the weekend is over! ;)

Call me anytime you would like to chat,

i know posting shit like this is gonna get old, but I just love rubbin it in fxygel2's face.. kidding.. I mean I want him to take my advice because he sees i've got a little more experience then he.

Lestat said:
but I just love rubbin it in fxygel2's face.. kidding.. I mean I want him to take my advice because he sees i've got a little more experience then he.
"little"? No. I'd say alot.

Lestat, anyone who doesn't want to see it is just hating on you.

I'm too tried tonight to do anything. Kristy wanted me to go to a party with her, but told her I was up to noon after going out last night and was partied out, but will do something with her late. Colleen wanted me to go to a party with her. Anna, girl I was with last night, called and asked if I would come over and give her a massage, but I told her I need to get some sleep tonight.

Between you, I, superdave, awittyusername, and jackangel poor flexygel should be pulling alot of wool. He needs to start listening...damnit.

Lestat said:
nope! got this one on my own

Lestat, do you use match.com? Once the wife moves out and I am truly single again, I was thinking of maybe giving one of those online things a shot. I've never been comfortable with the dating scene in bars, and online dating may be easier for me after 8 years with one girl.

All my rowdy friends have settled down, I'm going to be the only single guy real soon....

BodyByFinaplix said:
Lestat, anyone who doesn't want to see it is just hating on you.

I'm too tried tonight to do anything. Kristy wanted me to go to a party with her, but told her I was up to noon after going out last night and was partied out, but will do something with her late. Colleen wanted me to go to a party with her. Anna, girl I was with last night, called and asked if I would come over and give her a massage, but I told her I need to get some sleep tonight.

Between you, I, superdave, awittyusername, and jackangel poor flexygel should be pulling alot of wool. He needs to start listening...damnit.

listening to BBF about women= receipe for disaster!!

Dawgmo said:
listening to BBF about women= receipe for disaster!!

Dawg, he has 'methods' for picking up women at D&D 'events'.

:rolleyes:

Top Bottom