Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chick advice (SWV potential, Female advice appreciated, haters need not click here)

Lestat said:
i definitely felt a little gender role reversal to some degree. But I wasn't saying that hoping she'd be all over me, I think i'd probably be feeling strange had that happened too, like I was tied down, suffocated, too fast too soon.

There's just no winning, and I'm just sifting through and dealing with a variety of thoughts and emotions. Thanks for bearing with me.
well if you really like this chick then take it slow. she was honest with you about her feelings and where her head is at.

Smurfy said:
well if you really like this chick then take it slow. she was honest with you about her feelings and where her head is at.
I I captain!

Smurfy said:
also, is she dating/fucking anyone else? how would you feel if you found out she was? how would she feel if she knew about your coke-hoor-a-thon the other night?
no, she told me specifically that she is not dating/fucking anyone else.

How would she feel if she knew about other chicks? Not sure. She'd drop me, or get jealous and try to tie my down I'd imagine.

my guy friends say I should just send her the pics from saturday night and tell her thanks. I'm not that type of guy though, and like I said, I do like this girl, I don't just look at her as a fun time, theres a bit more to it than that.

lol @ coke-hoor-a-thon .. 10 to 1 odd's she game play type.. some chicks are rather smart

Phaded said:
lol @ coke-hoor-a-thon .. 10 to 1 odd's she game play type.. some chicks are rather smart
what do you mean bro, explain.

medical said:
Since you feel that way about her, I would probably turn it around on her......"Does it bother you if I refer to you as my GF?" That gives her a different take on the matter and is no pressure: Doesn't matter what she calls you, and you are being just a little vulnerable. Just my take.

I wouldn't try ^^^ this^^^ tactic. If you state that you want to refer to her as your GF you may come across as becoming "needy" or "clingy" for her, which may kind of freak her out.
If she wants a certain amount of space in the relationship, the last thing you want to do is try to close that space. If you want to have her as a full-time GF one of these days, just keep doing what your doing, because she obviously likes it. If it causes her emotions to deepen, SHE will close the space and come to you. One of the biggest things a woman is attracted to in a man is how he makes her feel when she's around him. And if you do that ^^^above^^^ tactic, that will put a seriousness into the atmosphere you two share, and she may feel uncomfortable, instead of however she usually feels around you.
I agree with others here and say to keep it loose, fun, and enjoy your time with her now; don't worry about tomorrow because if you start do do that and she starts noticing it, she may be out the door.
The time to show her that your worried about where it is going is when she's fallen for you enough not to want to leave.

Lestat said:
no, she told me specifically that she is not dating/fucking anyone else.

How would she feel if she knew about other chicks? Not sure. She'd drop me, or get jealous and try to tie my down I'd imagine.

my guy friends say I should just send her the pics from saturday night and tell her thanks. I'm not that type of guy though, and like I said, I do like this girl, I don't just look at her as a fun time, theres a bit more to it than that.
but what if you found out that she was out coke hooring just like you were that night? would you feel betrayed by that?

just curious.

Smurfy said:
but what if you found out that she was out coke hooring just like you were that night? would you feel betrayed by that?

just curious.
betrayed? no. Up until this point, I assumed that she could have been dating others. She told me she wasn't, so now I sort of assume she won't, but at the same time, I assume she still has her eyes open, as do I.

Would I like it? not at all! I'd probably feel upset at myself for basically blowing off my list of current booty calls.

Lestat said:
betrayed? no. Up until this point, I assumed that she could have been dating others. She told me she wasn't, so now I sort of assume she won't, but at the same time, I assume she still has her eyes open, as do I.

Would I like it? not at all! I'd probably feel upset at myself for basically blowing off my list of current booty calls.
right.

well then you have nothing to lose by keeping things moving along slowly and not making any real commitments

Top Bottom