Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chat & Conversation......Hmmmmm....

Gambino said:
dude no offense but a lot of peeps have the "beach" theme in their user handle. bail on your account and start a fresh one, with a more badass sounding name. beachboy sounds gaye. now i must bomb you

Bro I don't change my name for nobody much less some Gambino fuck! If you don't like it don't look at it! I've been on this site for awhile and no not on this actual board but Beachboy6294 has been my name and will continue to be my name. Two tears in a bucket fuck it if you don't like it we can take it to the streets!!! Change my name.......Who the hell do you think you are?

Beachboy6294 said:
Bro I don't change my name for nobody much less some Gambino fuck! If you don't like it don't look at it! I've been on this site for awhile and no not on this actual board but Beachboy6294 has been my name and will continue to be my name. Two tears in a bucket fuck it if you don't like it we can take it to the streets!!! Change my name.......Who the hell do you think you are?
nice, you will get along here just nicely.

Gambino - pwned bro.

Gambino said:
their is a bunch of cool bors on this site, but their is a handful of fruits, if you know what i mean. glove wearers, karma whores, ass grabbers, you know the type

lol..dont forget the ones that wear sandals

Dunk said:
i jumped ship
seriously, it doesn't look right at all man.. its like you're half the man you once were.

Beachboy6294 said:

relax dipshit, you are taking yourself too serious...it's a joke

Beachboy6294 said:

you know who your talkin to?

Bino. Puddem in da batroom.

Gambino said:
dude no offense but a lot of peeps have the "beach" theme in their user handle. bail on your account and start a fresh one, with a more badass sounding name. beachboy sounds gaye. now i must bomb you
Like me :), I think I was the first... well at least there was only 1545 beachbums before me.

Gambino said:
lmao.......gambino be nice :evil:

Top Bottom