Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone else own a reef tank? or any fish tank?

M

madbomber31

postfulltanknovember.jpg

my 60 gallon reef tank.

Beautiful. I have a salt water fish only tank, but I'm not that good yet. I would love to have a reef tank one of these days.

madbomber31 said:
postfulltanknovember.jpg

my 60 gallon reef tank.

oooohhhh...that is beautifull. We used to have 50 gallon salt water, but when our shark died, we never put fish in there again.

You got to tell me where you shop. We've shopped at the one on Gratiot between 11 and 10 mile, at the one at Ryan/15 mile and few others

oceans and seas is OK... the one guy who runs it is pretty cool but prices are FUCKED UP... 15 and ryan is aquatic disoveries... i havent been there in 2 years as i fucking hate everyone and everything in that store!!!

www.michiganreefers.com is the best place... it's actually just buying from others with fish tanks... used goods or live coral that people "frag" and sell... you get stuff probably 33-50% off retail price.... it's a forum like this with different sections.

I want one but won't do it until I can stay home year round. I deploy for 4 months my family won't know how to take care of the tank.

madbomber31 said:
oceans and seas is OK... the one guy who runs it is pretty cool but prices are FUCKED UP... 15 and ryan is aquatic disoveries... i havent been there in 2 years as i fucking hate everyone and everything in that store!!!

www.michiganreefers.com is the best place... it's actually just buying from others with fish tanks... used goods or live coral that people "frag" and sell... you get stuff probably 33-50% off retail price.... it's a forum like this with different sections.
how do they mail that stuff? Thats so sensitive

jnuts said:
I want one but won't do it until I can stay home year round. I deploy for 4 months my family won't know how to take care of the tank.
a salt water tank doesnt need half the attention that fresh water one needs.

they dont always mail it... it's pretty easy to just swing by someones house and pick up a coral... or meet them at lunch, etc... if/when we do mail we use a styrofoam box and a heat pad in the winter.... or an icepack in the summer.... it's USUALLY overnight in michigan anyway....

madbomber31 said:
they dont always mail it... it's pretty easy to just swing by someones house and pick up a coral... or meet them at lunch, etc... if/when we do mail we use a styrofoam box and a heat pad in the winter.... or an icepack in the summer.... it's USUALLY overnight in michigan anyway....
oh, thats how it works....thats awsome. I will have the link you gave me when we decide to put up the tank again. I kinda miss it :(

Top Bottom