Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

am i being poisoned?

TanOsaurus said:
You should take the dead hamsters to a CDC Lab & have an autopsy done...

But it sounds like Blood Parasites, to me...

Good Luck with that.

:)

doesn't that cost money?

Ummm... I don't know, but do SOMETHING. That ain't right. It's not a meth lab, as you'd smell that from a mile away.

I'm not sure who you'd call for that kinda thing. Maybe just the police? They could probably point you in the right direction, at least. And they should be free.

:cow:

hotzie said:
sounds like carbon monoxide poisoning to me, have you been runnin the furnace alot lately

That's pretty much the first thing that would come to mind... One should be able to buy a tester from Wal-Mart or something, use it, and then return it once the solution is found.

samoth said:
That's pretty much the first thing that would come to mind... One should be able to buy a tester from Wal-Mart or something, use it, and then return it once the solution is found.

about 2 weeks ago, the heat was running non-stop. we would have it turned all the way off, and still, the apartment was in the 80's.

so, my gf called the landlord and had it fixed, so the thermostat wasnt going bat shit crazy. it still acts a bit weird, but not too much.

i wonder if that has anything to do with it?

and we have a carbon monoxide detector, but the alarm on it never went off.

p0ink said:
about 2 weeks ago, the heat was running non-stop. we would have it turned all the way off, and still, the apartment was in the 80's.

so, my gf called the landlord and had it fixed, so the thermostat wasnt going bat shit crazy. it still acts a bit weird, but not too much.

i wonder if that has anything to do with it?

and we have a carbon monoxide detector, but the alarm on it never went off.
check batteries

If you feel better son after leaving the place then yeah its most likely carbon monoxide/dioxide. Severe fatigue is the main symptom.

Kaz

Top Bottom