Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Xenadrine 4 Sale!!!

TxRugby_8

If this is against the rules mods then go ahead and delete it, no problem. I've got about 60 bottles of Xenadrine at my apartment right now and I need to get rid of it do to it's taking up to much room. How i got that many you ask??? My buddy manages a local health food store and he bought them with his employee discount, came out to about $17 a bottle. Then i bought them off of him thinking that i'd be able to sell them easy at my gym. I sold quite a few, but within a few weeks most of customers stocked up and didn't need any for a while and the rest of the people were fat overweight pussies who were afraid of the ephedra (my biggest pet peve). Anyway, i'm selling them for $18 a bottle + shipping and handling. So basically it would come out to like $22. Don't worry about being scammed. I have better things to do then scam people out of 20 bucks. Plus i hate scammers more then anything. Just email me if you want some or have any questions.

[email protected]

woops, forgot part of the email.

Last edited:
Top Bottom