Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who Has Bought the Most Useless Products ?!?!!? ie Creatine Serum,Hmb...

maN i WAS THE biggest mark

Guys I used to advocate all these supplements,I was spending 300++$ a month on anything you can name I tried .....I did a natural competition(I WAS the only natural ther)Fuck Now Im starting my first cycle...
I know I learned alot ,I think I know more than most of you guys and god dammit I have a shape of a guy whi has juiced,But frankly I think all that cash I was spending gave me the placebo effect.I dont wanna think about that visa bill after my competition...all wasted cash....Now its time to play the game as all the big guys and with my base Ill blow them all away

These are funny to read. I feel better I'm not the only one that wasted money on that crap. :D
All that stuff I used from 10 to 15 years ago was total garbage. I don't even want to think what had before that.

Even in this day and age most of the supplements you see advertised in magazines that promise huge gains in muscle are still a waste of money.

Supplements...

Smilax...:p Man, that takes me back. The placebo affect must of been worth it. Hah:D

The time I made a trip across the border to buy Hotstuff cause they didn't sell it here. Has to be good if you halfta leave your country to get it I figured. Only if I new I should of been in TJ, Mexico. Instead of Niagara Falls New York.;) The best part was the advertising "Everything but the kitchen sink". Reading the contents was a hoot. They had a lot of shit in it. The best was Argentinean Testicle.:eek: After reading that all I could picture was a bunch of single nutted Argentinean guys walking around for the sake of me trying to put on some LBM. Ha:cool:

Cybergenics kit - actually lost a lot of fat on this program, but alot of strength (and muscle most likely). Got it on sale for about $60.00, instead of the regular $90.00 -100.00.

Super Sterols Pak - obviously no gains, but since I never had my cholesterol checked, I may have actually lowered my cholesterol levels (some sterols lower cholesterol).

Ferulic acid - bought this shit several times...why? I don't know, never got any results. But ferulic acid is a great anti-oxidant.

Heavyweight Gainer 900 - Great tasting, but why would a fat kid want 900+ calories (Hell! I even added ice cream sometimes) per serving?

Liver Extract Tabs

Cyclofenil - not the real one, the fake shit made by the company that made millions in the 80's - 90's...they became something like "Ameri- something".

I admit it, I used Cybergenics, and tried their Super Duper Overtraining Program.

Actually the result "looked" good in photos - lean and trim with a Sean Penn-like jawline - but then again I probably weighed a buck fifty five and my shirt was definitely staying on for those pics. :D

I think maybe Callista Flockheart has done the Cybergenics program.

Top Bottom