Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where is the cheapest place to by supplements on line? Need a cheep source.(not AS)

dave1975

Where is the cheapest place to by supplements on line? I am looking for something very specific. I know a lot of you may think this is crap but it works great for me. 55 grams of protein per serving (before mixing with milk), 250 calories, 4 carbs.

Brand: Optimum Nutrition
Name: Pro Complex Muscle Building Protein Mix 4.4 lbs. (2000 Grams)

I have been every where and believe it or not I went to the Optimum Nutrition web site and they actually wanted double what everyone else wanted! The cheapest I have found is $39.89 I would think if you cut out the middleman the prices go down, Not with this company! I live in Tulsa OK and there was a discount nutrition store that is now out of business where I used to get it for $24.00, they often had by one get one free specials.

I am open to any suggestions about other comparable products. Thanks guys.

Dude, there was a post like this about 3 days ago that had like 30 replies about good online places. Do a search for it, and there ya go.

Or try dpsnutrition.com

dpsnutrition...good price and big selection
nutritionmegastore...good price
proteinfactory...raw protein(no brand names)

good luck!

Top Bottom