Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what is everyone's favorite creatine to take???

Steve281

Im going to be shopping for some creatine this week. Im looking for one with a good creatine and glutamine combination. Any ideas?

thanks.

I if any like prolab creatine, but it doesn't do much but give a little water weight, so i usually don't use it at all except when coming off of a cycle.

TRAC creatine by MHP. Expensive but worth it if you usually have gastro-intestinal issues with creatine like myself.

Max Muscles triple fusion. agoras of creation, 10grams of glute, and I think 200 or 400grams of ala's and the usual. Its pretty pricey though.

I have tried almost all of them and I get the biggest pumps from cell-tech...i don't know other then it just seems to work really well.. I don't load either..just 10grams a day post cycle

I just use EaS's plain creatine because I'm already taking Alpha Lipoic Acid, glutamine. Its not as expensive as some of the blend Creatines like Max Muscles Alpha One or Triple Fusion. Plus the way I'm doing it now doesn't make me want to puke. :)

Top Bottom