Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Spacing and Separation of Vitamins

Can anybody reccommend a proper way to space out or combine your vitamins? Right now I'm taking C, E, Fish Oil, and a Multi. Im pretty sure its better to spread them out during the day (which sometimes leads me to forget to take a few). Ive heard antioxidants work better if you take them in the morning. I'm thinking of taking Zinc too. Bump.

you'd better take your vitamins with a meal

just don't take Zinc with calcium
and if you take large amounts of Zn you should also take Cu (copper)

Don't follow directions on the bottle like diamond said. Most of these people don't give a crap whether it works for you or not, and just want to make a buck off you. If that weren't true they wouldn't sell Calcium/Zinc pills. That is very stupid combination, but it is sold.

Also do not combine Vit. E w/ Iron, the iron will destroy the properties of the E.

Government should really step in here. Supplements, vitamins, minerals, everything is getting really ridiculous. We either have supplements that don't have the right nutritional value, don't work or instructions that are made without the knowledge needed in helping people. While these companies make billions off of us we just sit back and constantly throw this stuff back like it's going out of style. I would love 1 company to come out that offers legit shit with real instructions and watch the rest of these sorry ass companies go out of business.

sorry to say the government doesn't do its job in certain sectors but at banning and making things illegal they do a hell of a job. But when it comes to nutrition, supplements, vitamins, they really could care less. Probobly why there's so many fat people in this country (no offense to anyone). But that food pyramid is total crap.

Only thing we can do is educate ourselves on matters like this. Poor people that don't get screwed in certain aspects. I now check everything before i make that purchase.

Top Bottom