Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Skeletal Balm

JWBurns

Just wanted to post up a review of one of NTBM's products that's not talked about very often, and that's skeletal balm. Hopefully my review can help out other bros that may be experiencing the same issues I was.

I'm 32, and I've been lifting (as hard as I was able) for the past several years, also involved in swimming, and ice hockey, and I've always had serious issues with my left shoulder.

Any type of press having to do with incline or flat, dumbbell or barbell, I've always experienced severe and a sharp pain in that joint. The pain has always held me back from ever lifting to my full potential. I've had 4 cortisone shots in my shoulder. The pain would subside for a few months, only to return.

I ordered NTBM Skeletal Balm sometime last year. For the past month, I've been applying it twice a day. I can sit here today and will recommend this product to anyone else that may be having severe, debilitating pains in their joints and muscles. I honestly can say that right now not only can I comfortably lift without any pain, my lifts are now heavier than they have ever been. At this rate, I completely expect to reach my PR on flat bench within the next 6 weeks.

I've told anyone who will listen, this stuff truly works. I'm not one to ass kiss and jump on a sponsor bandwagon, but when something works - I'll definitely let you hear about it.

Thanks again NTBM for your exceptional products.

Skeletal balm in the bomb haha

It really helped my elbows and wrists at one point when I was very beat up.

Stellar review. Skeletal Balm is on the long list of supps I need to try.

Might have to give it a shot. My left shoulder started clicking about a month ago. Assuming its not a good thing no pain yet.

I love the balm too man! It's some GOOD SHIT! and it lasts for a long time which I really like.

dont forget we give free 2-3 day shipping on all orders in the usa
and needto139 takes 15% off any order at needtobuildmuscle.com
needto10 takes 10% off any order at mrsupps.com

Definitely trying this!!! my shoulders have taken a beating from years of hapkido and ninjutsu. The pain I feel sounds the same as what you described, so thanks for the review!!! I've yet to find anything else effective

Top Bottom