Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SEN Metabolic Fuel Shipping!...And Summer Cutting!

legacy, not like that pal, i have already taken metabolic fuel in the past, very good stuff and still would get it. just wondering bout some of these others! and thanks again for the advice on the most weight loss in 30 days. hey needto take a look and let me know if u have any suggestions or tips please. everyone else also. its in the diet and supps forums. lost 14lbs in 10days on the old hydroxycut back in 1997 for spring break, yahoo!!!

straightnasty said:
legacy, not like that pal, i have already taken metabolic fuel in the past, very good stuff and still would get it. just wondering bout some of these others! and thanks again for the advice on the most weight loss in 30 days. hey needto take a look and let me know if u have any suggestions or tips please. everyone else also. its in the diet and supps forums. lost 14lbs in 10days on the old hydroxycut back in 1997 for spring break, yahoo!!!
they also have a stack thats the same as the old hydroxycut. In fact thats the one I ordered

needtogetaas said:
If people want eca's go to this site. They are bad ass. they got everything. I got some on fryday night and it was at my house monday.
http://www.i-supplements.com/ephedra.html check them out they got fuck loads.

Glad we could get your order to you quickly needto. If you guys really liked the Ripped Fuel you have to try ephBurn 25.
http://www.i-supplements.com/eph-burn-25-fat-burners.html

Ripped Fuel IMO is the best ephedra product ever! ephBurn is the closest that I have tried by far.

yea i had great success with sen metabolic fuel. and the shipping time was amazing also. i have a good tolerance to stims but i actually feel that their e.ca is overdosed. i dont think i would give another e.ca a try.

Top Bottom