Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SEN Metabolic Fuel RX (ECA)

i'm not arsed about losing fat particularly quickly, not in a competition or anything, so will I get the same results using 4 caps a day over time?

It will work, its just that the timing and dosing at 3 times a day controls appetite and keeps your heart rate up steadily for longer and all that good stuff. Two doses will still help you reach your goals though.

-Legacy

^^^ That is a stupid idea that someone thought up. It makes no sense to "cycle" unless your taking clen also. Ephedra builds up in your system and accually works best if you stay on it straight through the whole time. Stoping and starting is accually a worse idea. Now when your done your cutting make sure to take a couple months of of the E though.

Id stick to 6 to 8 weeks if your just running it for the first time.

-Legacy

Is it safe to stack it with a pyruvate? Non-Thermo fat burner.....

Rebound in weight is from bad diet. I havent had any problems running the ECA for 8 to 12 weeks, but 12 weeks is the max that it should be run, in my opinion. I dont know what effects it will have on metabolism if ran longer. I havent had any metabolic issue for 12 weeks of use though.

-Legacy

DJLegacy2k1 said:
Rebound in weight is from bad diet. I havent had any problems running the eca - ephedrine - caffeine - aspirin for 8 to 12 weeks, but 12 weeks is the max that it should be run, in my opinion. I dont know what effects it will have on metabolism if ran longer. I havent had any metabolic issue for 12 weeks of use though.

-Legacy

"12 weeks"

Up until "LipoFlame" came along, I've been using ephedrine for 12 years, not 12 weeks.

It's got my vote for "SUPPLEMENT OF THE YEAR!"

-CrAzY cat-

Does the site still work? I placed an order 10 days ago with express shipping and I haven't got anything or heard anything yet. I've tried to call but I don't think the number on the site works anymore.

Mine took nearly a month but was well worth it, seems the leak of the link caused a huge surge of sales, they were out of stock for some time, but it's legit, got two bottles here and feeling great :D Email them instead

Top Bottom