Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Second PH Cycle - Side effects

thefren

I'm on my 4th week of a second cycle on 1T. It's been way better than my previous cycle. I've been gaining weight like crazy, and and gotten real good strength gains. I was 194lbs when I started the cycle, currently I'm at 214lbs. Some of it should be water retention though. I am also taking SAN V12 Turbo and Creatine. Although, this doesn't come without its side effects of course.

My cheeks are real puffy, and I am always lethargic. Usually, the lethargy kicks in real bad about an hour after I dose the 1T. I've been on vacation, and I've been sleeping about 12-16 hours a day on and off. I think it's been helping because I get a lot of rest, I am eating well, and drinking tons of water. I do wish I didn't sleep so much though. I am usually an 8 hour of sleep person. So 16 hours is way too much for me. There is also the increased bp. Which I have gotten used to.

My bench has gone up about 45lbs, and my squat about 40lbs. Also, I don't remember feeling this WIRED in my first cycle of PH about 2 months ago. I don't know if it's the V12 contributing to this, and I hope so. My pumps are ridiculously awesome. Even when I eat food my jaw gets pumped up. I don't know guys, but I think these three supplements are working awesome for me. I'm not recommending anything (that you guys should use all these 3 supplements together), but I am really enjoying this.

I need a suggestion though, initially I planned on making the PH cycle for 6 weeks. Do you guys think I should stick with the plan? It's because I plan on going on vacation next month and I won't be doing another PH cycle for a while, maybe until winter (November or December). So I figured might as well run it for 6 weeks? I haven't gotten shut down as well (yet), which is good. Thanks guys. (I'll post some before and after cycle pics when I'm done witht he cycle).

i would run no more than 6 weeks, but thats fine. remember to take at least as long off as you are ON. I prefer to take 2x off what i was on, but its easier said than done.

Top Bottom