Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Raw protein bars

Mr.Dedication

High End Bro
Platinum
Has anybody tried them before? If so what is your input on them?

Sent from my MB860

these are awesome!! making the two bags next week but with sugar free syrup instead of the honey (trying to cut carbs/sugar). Hope they come out as good as with honey but yes, they are awesome!

these are awesome!! making the two bags next week but with sugar free syrup instead of the honey (trying to cut carbs/sugar). Hope they come out as good as with honey but yes, they are awesome!

I know my friend Milas does it that way and he said they come out good. Adding some power pb should be good too but power pb is a little $$

Sent from my MB860

Where do I get this power PB im reading about?

Dude its really good stuff but a tad bit salty :/ and I think it's 32g/serving than 24...I think its mislabeled on ntbms site...maybe

Sent from my MB860

You'd be better off using regular natural pb. As for the bars, they are ok.. nothing to make you slap your momma though. Try them out and see for yourself, that's the only sure way to see if you like them or not.

You'd be better off using regular natural pb. As for the bars, they are ok.. nothing to make you slap your momma though. Try them out and see for yourself, that's the only sure way to see if you like them or not.

Why regular PB? Better taste or what? Just wondering not trying to questioning you.

Slap my momma for it, lol! I love that! Ok I'll try them out and see.

You get more for the money. I personally don't like the taste of power pb also.

Oh ok. Yeah I just tried some power PB and I liked it and all but its kinds salty cause they've used pastries egg whitesand powder which I believe are salty.

Sent from my MB860

Top Bottom