Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Questions about a Natty Cutting Stack

alaskancrab

I'm looking forward to starting my cutting regime next week and have done research on a few, specific products. I have leaning towards stacking N2 Burn, D-Spark, Formastanzol, any other products some of you might have greater insight on that would synergyze with what I'm currently going to take?

Stats:

25 years old, 5'11, 265 pounds (25% BF)

Bench - 375
Squat - 465
Deadlift 565

Looking to drop body fat mainly and keep strength loss minimal. Thanks for your help!

Honestly, the ONLY way you're going to be able to lose weight and maintain/gain strength is through AAS or food. If you diet properly, and I mean... seriously the right way. Not just clean eating, but optimum nutrition and portion control. You will lose weight, lean up, and get stronger.

Taking those supplements will prove unsatisfactory for your needs.

I was about the same weight as you when I started my cut. I wasn't as strong though. I was able to lose 60 lbs and get to 16% bf. I increased strength a by 20 lbs in 1 year. It was slow process but worth it not losing any strength on a crash course diet. Down to 210 trying to lose 20 more lbs.

Top Bottom