Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

~~~ Powerful Muscle and getting Super Lean NOW ~~~ in the Fastest way possible

Yippee got mine today !!!

I'll send you a pm mate if thats ok.

Brad.

Does anyone know how to get in touch with the company AvaGenX (AGX)? I placed my order for the RAW MCC, Amplify02, and LipoFlame Stack on June 2...but only received the Raw MCC and Amp02 in the mail, today, June 13. This is a bit frustrating since I clearly paid $109 for three products...
----------------------------------------------------------------
Your Purchase Details
----------------------------------------------------------------

Amount: $109.90 USD

Transaction ID: 1G532819N41956628

The frustrating part is that there are no contact details on the website or on here...Omega can you point me in the right direction, I hope you can understand my frustration. Now I cannot even find the "LIPOSTACK" on the website. And if there is no more lipoflame I should only be charged as per below! WHO CAN HELP ME...? Please I dont have cash to burn like this.

RawMCC details - Amplify02 details

We use PRIORITY EXPRESS SHIPPING

I'm having the same problem. Ordered the pamphlet on the 8th of June, order was canceled on the 20th, and the refund was canceled. I'm out the pamplet and my $$$. I've tried emailing, pm's, and calling with no luck. Any ideas or help would be appreciated. I'd like the pamplet if I can get it.

Top Bottom