Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please any women who are healthy and take vitamins please help me out.need advice

scout69

My Fiance does not take any Vitamins, She had a lump on her breast during her last period, Which went away thankgod, The doc said she has a Cistic Breast Sundrome..Now he reccomends Viatmin E, But what else can i get her as for mulite vitmins and anything else that could help with overall help with womens health..Any advice would be greatly appreciated

LOL more vitamins. be safe bro

This is serious bro It's won thing whenit comes to me but I really want to know what viatamins she can take

I take: Glucosamine/Chondroiten/MSM (for joints), calcium (for bones), Vitamin C (in the winter & when heavy dieting), B-Complex and a Multi....

jenscats5 said:
I take: Glucosamine/Chondroiten/MSM (for joints), calcium (for bones), Vitamin C (in the winter & when heavy dieting), B-Complex and a Multi....
yes i agree

For her specifically.
Vitamin B6 and she should get more healthy fats in her diet.

No low fat/nearly no fat diets.

They say the Vit E with help with cystic breast tissue...but she should read up on it

I know some people will have issues with this . . . but I recommend she incorporates soy into her diet. Cystic breast syndrome & fibroids run in my family. Every female on my mother's side, including my mother and sister have had either lumps (some as large as golf balls) in their breasts or fibroids (almost all have had a hysterectomy; except my sister). I'm the only female that has never had any lumps or fibroids. It is my understanding that its because I incorporated soy into my diet at an early age. Breast cancer/breast lumps did not become an issue in Asia until they started eating a heavy "Western" diet.

Here is a link on soy.
http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=57461

Have her speak to her doctor about the affects of soy & lumps in breasts.

My wife has a similar condition. Her research has determined:
Has a link to estrogen, comes & goes with period.
May be linked to birth control pills.
Can be influenced by caffeine & smoking.
She's had examinations & all they've found are cysts. She goes for a mammogram yearly, & she's had one cyst drained. Fluid tests came back non-cancerous.
Good luck bor, & make sure she keeps on top of this.

Top Bottom