Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NYC stack vs. e/c stack

110%

i didnt have that great of results to near any with e/c stack in my opinoin, i didtn feel much extra energy and didnt get ne results that i feel diet didnt do. what is your guys take on adipokinetix/nyc stack. it seems very cheap where i found it 180 capsules for only 30$. how do these two products stack up adipokinetix and e/c stack, is one safer than the other. from what i swa from research adipokinetix is just as safe as e/c stack as well as producing less of a "wired" feeling that many ppl get? what do u guys think of this product?

What E/C stack did you use. In my opinion all of the Herbal E/C stacks are shit, like Ripped Fuel, Xenedrine, Hydroxcut, etc. If you just go and buy some pure ephedrine hcl tabs and some sort of real caffeine pills(Vivarin) and throw in an aprin you got a good stack. That worked for me, but if you tried it and it didnt work then I dont know what to tell you. I havent ever tried NYC stack though so cant help you there. By the way thanks for the replies on my diet post about ALA a couple days ago.

Top Bottom