Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to sups, but not to the gym.

Hey everyone

First post so just a quick hi to everyone, and just a quick question that any advice would be welcome and appreciated!

I've been hitting the gym for about year and half probably longer and been playing football all my life and in pritty good shape. I've got to a point in the gym where I'm struggling to see any gains and I'm not really getting any increase in strength. I'm mixing up routines and workouts hitting muscles from different angles etc and still I'm struggling.

I've decided I want to try some test boosters and have been doing my reading etc. I decided to go with anabolic freak I'll put link so you can see which. Does anyone have any advice on these whether it's worth my time, or I should just carry on and try hit the gym harder? Also if there is also anything else I can take with them that's gonna help give me this push I need abit more.

The only other sups I've really had is protein shakes, and pre workouts in the past, I've experimented with mass gainer etc.

Weight: 12.4 stone
Body fat: 9%
Height: 5"8

Thanks guys appreciate any advice etc
Craig

Hey there,

I would guess that your issue isn't how hard you're hitting the gym, its probably a matter of time. A year and a half of training is not very long, and any plateau that your hitting now should easily be overcome with diet and proper training. A couple tips from me:

1. EAT. Especially at your body fat % its going to be hard for you to gain weight or strength without a lot of calories, so you need to be eating a lot.

2. REST. One of the easiest mistakes to make is to not give your body enough rest. If I've been training too hard for too long, my strength start regressing because my body is exhausted and needs to recover. If you're having trouble gaining, try taking 2-3 rest days off from the weight room a week and see if that helps, its helped me in the past.

3. You said that you've been switching it up a lot in the gym. That can be a good strategy for someone that's been training a long time the same way, but I suspect that with your limited training time that's not the case. Unless you've been training the same way for your entire training life, then you should try sticking to your normal regiment for a while and see if one day you can bust down that plateau. Its kind of weird how it works - for me at least, I'll go and fail at a weight 50 or so times, and then magically one day I'll go in and be able to rep it how I want to. Just stick at it for a while longer and if there is still no progress, then its always an option to take a break from those exercises and do some entirely different workouts.

If you're going to use a natty test booster, I would check out HCGenerate or Unleashed (Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding). A lot of those sites that you're going to get from google searches are poor quality, over commercialized, GNC grade supplements that aren't going to get the job done. However, I don't know how much a natty test booster is going to help you with strength. If that's what you're looking for, try some sort of creatine (preferably monohydrate). Its pretty much the basic building block of strength supplements.

Good luck

Hey everyone

First post so just a quick hi to everyone, and just a quick question that any advice would be welcome and appreciated!

I've been hitting the gym for about year and half probably longer and been playing football all my life and in pritty good shape. I've got to a point in the gym where I'm struggling to see any gains and I'm not really getting any increase in strength. I'm mixing up routines and workouts hitting muscles from different angles etc and still I'm struggling.

I've decided I want to try some test boosters and have been doing my reading etc. I decided to go with anabolic freak I'll put link so you can see which. Does anyone have any advice on these whether it's worth my time, or I should just carry on and try hit the gym harder? Also if there is also anything else I can take with them that's gonna help give me this push I need abit more.

The only other sups I've really had is protein shakes, and pre workouts in the past, I've experimented with mass gainer etc.

Weight: 12.4 stone
Body fat: 9%
Height: 5"8

Thanks guys appreciate any advice etc
Craig

Craig welcome to the site. I'm assuming your English or Irish because you give your weight in stone..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Hey there,

I would guess that your issue isn't how hard you're hitting the gym, its probably a matter of time. A year and a half of training is not very long, and any plateau that your hitting now should easily be overcome with diet and proper training. A couple tips from me:

1. EAT. Especially at your body fat % its going to be hard for you to gain weight or strength without a lot of calories, so you need to be eating a lot.

2. REST. One of the easiest mistakes to make is to not give your body enough rest. If I've been training too hard for too long, my strength start regressing because my body is exhausted and needs to recover. If you're having trouble gaining, try taking 2-3 rest days off from the weight room a week and see if that helps, its helped me in the past.

3. You said that you've been switching it up a lot in the gym. That can be a good strategy for someone that's been training a long time the same way, but I suspect that with your limited training time that's not the case. Unless you've been training the same way for your entire training life, then you should try sticking to your normal regiment for a while and see if one day you can bust down that plateau. Its kind of weird how it works - for me at least, I'll go and fail at a weight 50 or so times, and then magically one day I'll go in and be able to rep it how I want to. Just stick at it for a while longer and if there is still no progress, then its always an option to take a break from those exercises and do some entirely different workouts.

If you're going to use a natty test booster, I would check out HCGenerate or Unleashed (Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding). A lot of those sites that you're going to get from google searches are poor quality, over commercialized, GNC grade supplements that aren't going to get the job done. However, I don't know how much a natty test booster is going to help you with strength. If that's what you're looking for, try some sort of creatine (preferably monohydrate). Its pretty much the basic building block of strength supplements.

Good luck

^Great advice. I agree 100% with it

Become familiar with N2BM.com bro.. Their products are top notch and are very effective. Welcome to EF.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Cheers guys appreciate everything, maybe I am switching it up to much, I wouldn't say I'm weak, just hit that block and struggling to get over it,

And yes I'm English. Have no idea in any other measurement

Thanks guys! Going to try have another rest day a week and see if that'll do anything

Thanks again,
Craig

Cheers guys appreciate everything, maybe I am switching it up to much, I wouldn't say I'm weak, just hit that block and struggling to get over it,

And yes I'm English. Have no idea in any other measurement

Thanks guys! Going to try have another rest day a week and see if that'll do anything

Thanks again,
Craig

Check out predatornutrition.com . They stock most of NTBM stuff.. Hcgenerate and unleashed is a very potent combo. Can give that a go if you're interested

^^^ HCGENERATE and unleashed are awesome combo no doubt. Im a big N2BM advocate

^^^ HCGENERATE and unleashed are awesome combo no doubt. Im a big N2BM advocate

The stuff works.. if something else comes along thats better I'll jump on it but nothing yet

Right.. I aint sold out on nothin. I always say if you got something better, by all means.. SHOW ME.. but I havent seen the consistency across the board like I have with their products. Too bad not everyone isnt up to speed on N2BM

Top Bottom