Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NEEDTO where's the AICAR and GW1516 product?

Captain FT

2150 Served and Counting
Platinum
Here's how I came about this:

Was researching the pre-workout supplement Ultima found here: ULTIMA

In the writeup it talks about Shawn Wells for Zone Halo Research LLC being their biochem guy. So I did a lookup of Zone Halo Research and came across this buy offer:

Want to buy GW1516 & AICAR in bulk - either or both (Quantity: kilos, non-research grade would be nice.)

Had no idea what AICAR is so I looked that up next:
AICA ribonucleotide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You'll also notice they are looking to buy GW1516 in bulk, here's the info on that:
GW 501516 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Shit looks pretty good bro, start the next generation of supplementation now. IOC already has them banned.

Ive seen research thats quite old on AICA and it didnt seem to have much effect when tested, it was supplemented in eastern europe without success, ever wondered why its not well known? Because it didnt do anything much, and was expensive to produce, unlike EPO wich works in a similar way, and actualy does improve endurance , without exercising by increasing the blood visocity, and the amount of oxygen carrying red blood cells and is quite cheap, its banned by athletics federations , but you can still get it quite easily because its effective.

Ultima looks quite good, but its a bit of a kitchen sink product isnt it, throw it all in and something works, at least it had a very powerfull methyl donor!!

Ive seen research thats quite old on AICA and it didnt seem to have much effect when tested, it was supplemented in eastern europe without success, ever wondered why its not well known? Because it didnt do anything much, and was expensive to produce, unlike EPO wich works in a similar way, and actualy does improve endurance , without exercising by increasing the blood visocity, and the amount of oxygen carrying red blood cells and is quite cheap, its banned by athletics federations , but you can still get it quite easily because its effective.

Ultima looks quite good, but its a bit of a kitchen sink product isnt it, throw it all in and something works, at least it had a very powerfull methyl donor!!

Interesting Russian

Now I've not researched this like i know you do, but from what the wiki states about the two products, they seem to have a synergistic effect by taking both. Was the "old" research you've seen show studies where study groups took both compounds?

Ultima does seem to be a good product, I think SL can elaborate some on it as he got into the beta I believe. I wish it was more readily available I'd like to try it. The company seems to know a thing or two about the latest supplement compounds and the fact that they are buying both in bulk seems interesting.

Ultima is a fantasic performance booster.

I've been through two tubs recently and no natural supp has increased my strength and endurance like it has.

I do not agree that it is a kitchen sink supp at all. I think a lot of thought went into it's formulation. Shawn Wells and Dana Houser are very smart dudes.

sounds like some advanced science to me. I know about all the other sups this place makes and they are MEH at best. I will look into this one.

Top Bottom