Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

muscle milk vs protein and high metabolism

alex.50

How are you guys, this is like my first ever cycle of supplements and I need some advice, I don't know anyone personally that can help me out on this so I registered myself in the forum to get some answers, I'm 19 years old and I know AAS which I would love to do, are not for people of my age. So I'm going to do just safe and natural products, I have some multi v, creatine and some energy boosting caps that contain taurine and I would like to know between whey and muscle milk what's the best for quick pumps for a guy with fast metabolism like me,thanks.

First off - I commend you for not using steroids. I know it's tempting but using steroids at your age is a terrible idea and you will regret it later on in life.

Muscle milk will help you gain weight for sure but you will probably feel really bloated and gassy while using it. Read the ingredient list. It's full of artificial colors, sweeteners, flavours and preservatives.

I personally would get a high quality protein powder and make your own lean mass gain shake. It'll be much cheaper, and provide much more nutrients then muscle milk.

For a whey protein - you want to see nothing but that in the ingredients list. Whey protein, natural flavours, a natural calorie free sweetener like stevia and then maybe some salt, soy lechitin and cocoa powder. There are a lot of good products on the market. I personally use isolation from n2bm.com. A good whey isolate should be pretty much fat and carb free. Isolation has 26g protein, 1g carb, 0g fat per 30g scoop.

Buy a high quality blender and blend together the following:
2 scoops of a high quality whey protein isolate
oatmeal
natural almond butter or peanut butter
frozen fruit
banana
ice
chia/flax seeds
spinach/kale

You can easily make a double recipe and drink 1/2 for breakfast and 1/2 after your workout

at your age simply focus on consistency in the weight room and try and eat as clean as you can (i know it is hard at your age)

for supplements don't waste money on a bunch of garbage. all you really need at this point creatine, which is totally safe for you and CHEAP. if you go to n2bm they sell ancient strength creatine which doesn't even have to be mixed

How are you guys, this is like my first ever cycle of supplements and I need some advice, I don't know anyone personally that can help me out on this so I registered myself in the forum to get some answers, I'm 19 years old and I know AAS which I would love to do, are not for people of my age. So I'm going to do just safe and natural products, I have some multi v, creatine and some energy boosting caps that contain taurine and I would like to know between whey and muscle milk what's the best for quick pumps for a guy with fast metabolism like me,thanks.

Multivitamins, creatine and preworkout is quite a good start of supplements for a newbie, so thats a good stack.

When it comes to muscle milk or whey - just go for whey if your diet is lacking protein, or muscle milk if you simply do not eat enough food.

I find quite popular that people think they eat enough, but in reality they barely hit their maintenance calories.

Yeah, I am agree with you here. Multivitamins are much more effective in this case. I also follow them as well. Thanks!

Top Bottom