Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscle Meds Help!!!

black57

Whatsup,
Im 23 years old, last year of college at UMD and have a dilemma. Last night my right nipple felt sore as hell; I blew it off hoping it would go away. Waited a day and the tenderness is still there. I cannot physically see a difference, but can feel a half-a-dime size buildup of harder tissue that hurts. From all I have read it is started to resemble gyno, which is definitely nowhere near what I want.
The only cause it could possibly be is the cycle of Arimatest coupled with their Hexaghen IGF-1 (which is recommended) that I started taking 3 weeks ago. It is a 6 week cycle, 2 weeks on 1 off...repeat. I was just about to start my second 2 week cycle when this problem came up!!! I have no idea what to do or how to fix it?? Do you think this is what caused it or could it be some natural imbalance that is just a coincidence? Would the best bet be to go to a doc's in or something and tell them the problem, and maybe they would prescribe some arimidex or something. Im lost as to what to do or how this could have caused been a result of musclemeds. Any help is greeeeeatly appreciated!! Thanks alot

Whatsup,
Im 23 years old, last year of college at UMD and have a dilemma. Last night my right nipple felt sore as hell; I blew it off hoping it would go away. Waited a day and the tenderness is still there. I cannot physically see a difference, but can feel a half-a-dime size buildup of harder tissue that hurts. From all I have read it is started to resemble gyno, which is definitely nowhere near what I want.
The only cause it could possibly be is the cycle of Arimatest coupled with their Hexaghen IGF-1 (which is recommended) that I started taking 3 weeks ago. It is a 6 week cycle, 2 weeks on 1 off...repeat. I was just about to start my second 2 week cycle when this problem came up!!! I have no idea what to do or how to fix it?? Do you think this is what caused it or could it be some natural imbalance that is just a coincidence? Would the best bet be to go to a doc's in or something and tell them the problem, and maybe they would prescribe some arimidex or something. Im lost as to what to do or how this could have caused been a result of musclemeds. Any help is greeeeeatly appreciated!! Thanks alot
Go to an endo, and if this is the original arimatest, pm me.

Top Bottom