Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is milk thisel enough for a anavar only cycle at foury mg a week?

Steeltrain

I ask this because I was told it was plenty sufficant for what I was taking. This is a anavar only were talkin about. Thanks guys. And gals

Dude how many times do you ask, i have many times told you 1g a day is enough.. 40mg of var aint shit bro, if you were talking about 100mg of anadrol then you might need something more powerful..

if you dont feel fully satisfied you could also go with some liv-52 much stronger and an overall better protectant, plenty of water and you will be fine my friend

Dude how many times do you ask, i have many times told you 1g a day is enough.. 40mg of var aint shit bro, if you were talking about 100mg of anadrol then you might need something more powerful..

Horrible advice. 100 mgs of var will put your HDL in single digits. If he wants something stronger he needs to add an injectable.

And no, milk thistle is not enough to protect your health. Get some N2GUARD and follow with protein factory's POST CYCLE.

Horrible advice. 100 mgs of var will put your HDL in single digits. If he wants something stronger he needs to add an injectable.

And no, milk thistle is not enough to protect your health. Get some N2GUARD and follow with protein factory's POST CYCLE.

He said 40mg of var not 100mg.. I said if he wants stronger liver protection for higher dose of anabolics, not more aas..

And yes milk thistle is more than enough to protect live health for a light cycle like 40mg of var and fish oil for cholesterol .. Promoting your products aint gonna help, not saying they're not effective but its not needed at this point..

Sorry.iron warrior if u think I dout u but im checking things once and checking them twic u see. And if u see a double question in a week span I want other opinions to my question, thats why. Im here to learn and not just from one persons point of view but many ideas out there I.want to here. I

Sorry.iron warrior if u think I dout u but im checking things once and checking them twic u see. And if u see a double question in a week span I want other opinions to my question, thats why. Im here to learn and not just from one persons point of view but many ideas out there I.want to here. I

There's no need to apologize, better safe than sorry. Ive asked a ton of questions on here already for the sole purpose of receiving multiple educated answers so I can better understand something. You'll always hear varied answers but ultimately the decision is always yours. Good luck :)

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

nelons right hes not a seasoned vet on here for no reason, you could even go lipid stable and liv-52 extra water and fish oils maybe krill oil because var does wack the HDL levels

He said 40mg of var not 100mg.. I said if he wants stronger liver protection for higher dose of anabolics, not more aas..

And yes milk thistle is more than enough to protect live health for a light cycle like 40mg of var and fish oil for cholesterol .. Promoting your products aint gonna help, not saying they're not effective but its not needed at this point..

Okay, I misread what you said, but still, 40 mgs is up there. And as for my products, they're designed to protect health and that's what he's looking for. I've also recommended Liv 52 as a good liver cleanser and it's not my product, so ...it's about doing what's right.

Top Bottom