Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Important note about n2slin

Jaybee115

I figured this would be extremely important to someone here in any similar situation.

I've been taking n2slin for the past 1.5 months and I signed up for a clinical trial with a local medical research company...to stay there for a month try out some medicine and get paid £5000 for it.....

However they got back to me and told me that my blood/urine tested positive for cannabis and opiates! I don't smoke or drink or take any kind of recreational drugs I'm completely tee total, the only thing I take is creatine, whey protein and n2slin. I've been booted off the trial and it means I'll spend my university career pretty much on the breadline....Its really fucked things up for me now.

It couldn't possibly be anything other than n2slin that has done this and I took 2 capsules 2 days before the test (which was stupid of me i know).

So if any of you have any kind of upcoming blood or piss tests you might wana lay off the n2slin.

Wait, your saying N2slin caused you to basically test positive for things like Oxycodone and Weed? lol Somehow i think they messed up your blood test...

They said blood AND urine, I already accused them of that but its a bit of a long shot and they aren't the kind of company to make schoolboy errors. I'm still fighting with them for a re-test but they aren't budging. Unless there are particular kind of foods which can cause this, it has to be n2slin.

I dont see how that is physically possible. Although if N2slin has pain meds and weed in it im going to start eating a bunch daily.

Ask NeedTo what the deal is. Sounds like they switched the name on your samples with someone else.

Obviously I can't prove or disprove that....again it seems highly unlikely and without modus operandi.....But just to be safe if anyone out there has a kind of drug test coming up (I know they're popular for some employers for our friends on the other side of the pacific) or anything else of importance....it might be worth steering clear.

But you're right I will contact needto and see if they can shed any light on the matter.

watch out for foods that contain poppy seeds in it, like cake, bread, bagel, it will make you fail the test, and make it look like your a heroin addict weed smoker,

Top Bottom