Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCG vs HCGenerate

alpha_made

has anyone had any bloodwork/tests done showing that HCG and HCGenerate are both on the same level as far as effectiveness?

Not sure which one to go with.

Hcg is better if you can get that? If not get hcgenerate. It was just buy one get one if you did a review on it through amazon.com.

HCGenerate is quite a bit different. HCG is much better at directly stimulating because it is an LH mimic. HCGenerate does it herbally and not as effectively IMO but it does other things in addition to it. I am on TRT for secondary and HCGenerate works great but for me HCG is much much cheaper($20 for 90 days because its prescribed) and I can't justify the difference. What HCGen does different is crank libido like nothing else.

I'm no sponsor, rep, or anything. I have only had one problem with ntbm over a bad choice of words one time. The products are awesome.
No need to pick apart my statements, they are my opinion based on using both extensively while not wearing a labcoat

perfect. thanks guys

it seemed like people were suggesting HCGen is a suitable replacement for HCG and I wanted to get some feedback on that before I decided which route to take.

I see them as different things. HCGen is great on cycle, because it minimizes suppression, keeps the boys full and maintains sexual energy. HCG is good for a blast after the cycle to kick start everything while giving your body all the advantages of getting the HPTA up on its own . (THis is wehere using UNLEASHED is so valuable).

So, no, they aren;t quite the same thing. Nothing is going to act like a drug. But HCGen is also no suppressive, whereas using HCG too often will create a non response to it over time. Those who use it non stop -- take heed.

what has been said but also hcgenerate does more than hcg ... it helps with cholesterol, it is natural, helps with liver, no injections, and its legal!!

i use them both which is actually a good idea. 4 weeks hcgenerate followed by 4 weeks hcg into pct. works like a charm. running hcg for more than 4 weeks I am not a fan of as nelson said, keep the nuts chugging along.. remember hcg tricks the body into boosting LH, don't trick your body too much though.

Top Bottom