Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Good weight gainer?

gettinlarger

ive been liftin for like a year and a half now. since then, ive thrown on about 35 pounds. but lately, i havent been able to put on any weight. its really frustrating. but i know why. my training is good. i get good amounts of sleep. but my diet sucks. i eat good food, like chicken, beef, milk, all that good stuff, but its just not enough. i dont have the time. half of my time is devoted to school, the other half is work. is there anything i can take that can easily help me gain weight? im not losing anything, thank god. im keeping a steady 165-170 right now. my goal was to hit 200 by the end of the year, but i dont know if that can happen. any and all help is appreciated.

Prolab Nlarge is by far my favorite gainer.

My second pick is Optimum Nutritions Serious Mass.

ISS Research recently came out with Gainer Matrix. You might want to read up on that one as well.

Best of luck to you.

Pject

Prolab seems good(taste, content) but it upsets my stomach. The best gainer I have ever had was labrada kwik size xxxl, but I cant find it locally and I dont even know if they still make it. It is still on www.netrition.com I am pretty sure.

I'd recommend one of the protein factory formulas. Personally, I'd rather use a higher fat weight gainer than the ones that are loaded with carbohydrates. The carbs in most weight gainers are crap and will shoot your insulin levels up like crazy!! So if you are using a weight gainer many times a day rather than just post-workout I'd stay away from MOST of the carb loaded ones. I'm going to give the Size Powder a try from Protein Factory as soon as I get a job and start making some money. :) Being broke sucks!!

By the way, the higher fat gainers I'm talking about are GOOD fats that will not cause you heart disease or make you fat. If you have to many calories you are going to gain some fat, but for the most part good fats have many benifits such as raising hormone levels naturally, better nutrient absortion, raised energy levels, and fat burning. Medium Chain Triglyceride fats actually promote fat loss.

Good luck!

Top Bottom