Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gluatimine

econanalyst

I head that you are too take gluamtine when you cut. What is glutamine, what does it do for you, and what form does it come in(pill,powder). Thanks

It comes in powder form, looks kinda like creatine. Although it might be available in gelcaps, but that's likely to be more expensive. It aids in muscle recovery. I take it whether bulking or cutting.

it increases growth hormone levels, increases muscle cell volume,
aids the immune system, and is a must for any serious trainer. over 60 percent of the amino acid pool in your muscles are made up of glutamine so it only makes sense to take in more of this. it is considered to be a conditionally essential amino acid for all serious people training.

Glutamine is an amino acid that makes up about 45% of all muscle tissue. It is also found in your GI track. Aside from speeding recovery time, it aids in digestion, mental functioning, boosts your immune system and stimulates cell volumizing. It also helps cut down on alcohol and carbohydrate cravings. Its strong anti-catabolic properties make it ideal for cutting, but is also essential for muscle growth.

you have gotten some good info already, like said above use it when cutting/bulking doesnt matter its a great supp... take about 10 - (15g)/day. 5 g 1/2 - 1 h before training, 5 g after training and (5 g about 2 h after training)

:)

is it better to get glutamine through tablets or powder? oh yeah, the amino pills, if taking glutamine should i take these or cut out glutamine and take these instead. i'm bulking up right now. i'm on the summer circuit, lol.

phil

take the powdered form.

anyone serious about weight training should always take glutamine either in the free form or peptide bonded. along with the protein sparring properties glutamine is very helpfull towards keeping a healthy immune system and greatly helps in the digestion process.

Top Bottom