Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Found a company worse than MUSLCETECH for product claims

The_HULK_Jr

They're called La Muscle there a british company, look at some of the shit they come out with:-

NORATEEN HEAVYWEIGHT
"STRONGER THAN THE STEROID DIANABOL?"

SAFE, STEROID-LIKE GAINS OF UP T0 35 LBS OF PURE LEAN MUSCLE MASS IN JUST WEEKS

Gains of up to 35 lbs+ in 6 weeks
Tremendous increase in your strength
You will feel your muscles hardening up
No side effects, catabolism or estrogen build-up
Reduced bodyfat levels, for some "very dramatic" - Up to 10% in just 2 weeks
Much improved recovery, you will feel like superman
Significant increase in energy levels
Reported massive increase in sexual performance - Longer/harder erections

KOMPLETE™
"King of all supplements - Helps You Blast Past Plateaus
The World's ONLY 30 Ingredient Super Muscle Product - 7 lbs of Muscle in 7 days!

Do they really think that people are that stupid?

There price are just as bad if not worse, take a look at their website www.lamuscle.com

hah that's amusing.. look at this..

LA GABA
"Powerful growth hormone booster"
Please note: Because LA GABA has been considered drug-like in strength, we are no longer manufacturing it. What we have in stock is all that's left.

Only £29.99 for 200g (2 month's supply)
Check out our SPECIAL OFFER below

LA GABA is truly a wonder supplement. It is a Growth Hormone increaser, intensity booster and mood elevator. You will feel it working within a few minutes!

UP TO 700% INCREASE IN GROWTH HORMONE LEVELS!

GABA has close to 100 medical and clinical studies on its amazing effects. It increases Growth Hormone (GH) levels by up to 700%. It Increases lean muscle tissue, whilst reducing bodyfat.

When taken before training, LA GABA will boost your training intensity by at least 4 times more. This means more reps, sets, psyche and motivation. LA GABA is classified as a neurotransmitter. It has the potential to pass the brain-blood barrier, enabling you to carry out tasks which you would ordinarily not do. Hence, this is why when you take LA GABA before training, you get an instant "kick" that will push you to do more work - whether you like it or not! When you take LA GABA before sleep, it will induce better and deeper sleep, enabling your body to recover and build itself better.

last i heard.. GABA couldn't cross the blood-brain barrier.. meaning useless supplement.

it would be very funny if there were not newbies who beleive those claims and buy those supp.

There has to be someone to stop these fuckers from advertising. Funny how if i sold a product and said it cost 29.99 but i actually charged 30.00 instead i would have the government up my ass. But some company rips some poor guy/girl off of 29.99 that's alright.

there are many people who buy into that kind of shit
hell, when i started supplementing 4 years ago i beleived i would gain 15 lbs with segretegogue

Top Bottom