Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Found a company worse than MUSLCETECH for product claims

Anthrax said:
it would be very funny if there were not newbies who beleive those claims and buy those supp.

Being new or not, I think you would just have to be an idiot to go out and buy that stuff because of claims like that. Whats funny is that I have my close friends ( those who dont work out, and live off chinese take out ) come up to me and say .." hey, you know that stomach machine that you put on your abs? Should get it..Do you think it'll work? "...I mean, if people are going to believe that you can put a VIBRATOR on your abs to get a six pack from a keg, then people will believe anything!

I think we probably all have been had by snake oil salesmen in the past, just pick up any muscle mag from 5 to 10 years ago, look at what was "hot" then, most likley you probably tried it. some stuff actually did work, most was crap. somebody just getting "into" this lifstyle may not know what works and what doesnt, its good to have forums like this where people with real world experience can share their experiences with others just getting started. those companies that have little respect for customers and hype, under dose, or use inferior substances give a bad reputation to the whole health food / supplement industry, remember what happened to L-tryptophan, some deaths caused by one bad batch, made a basic amino acid illegal in this country.

Top Bottom