Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fizogen On/Off Cycle, Anator P70, MST GAKIC/LEUKIC any good??

anabolicfreak

Does anyone know if any of MST or Fizogen's supplements are worth a shit? I manage a GNC franchise and we have so many new sports nutrition supplements its rediculous. These guys come in 140lb kicking out $300 for On/Off Cycle and I know they are probably doing curls in the squat rack.

When they ask me about the newest products I just tell them what they already read in the ads because I dont want to break their hearts. Telling them that Anator P70 wont really make them the next IFBB pro would be like telling them there is no Santa Clause.

Another reason I dont tell them the truth about some products is because I havent tried them and if I havent tried it, I cant really say for sure if it works or not. I'm not going to waste my money trying every new supplement of the month though that is supposed to be the closest thing to juice this month, and next month will be put up in the "lock box of fame" next to HMB, Methoxy, etc...

I do like Tribex and ZMA for increasing test levels, but thats about it.

Has anyone tried Fizogen's products, or LEUKIC, T-Bomb II, Isa-Test or any other new product?

Thanks in advance!

T-Bomb 2 and On/off cycle are both BULLSHIT! A complete waste of money if you ask me..... Now, back in the day when they were loaded with prohormones....that was the days :)

I used to work at GNC, and when Anator came out....one of my idiot friends came in there looking to buy it, and i told him that muscle tech was bullshit, and that he should just stay with what he was already taking, ie: Protein, Amino Acids, L-glutamine, and NO Xplode....but no he wanted to take it.....so he dished out the $90 and now 3 weeks later he is having night sweats and mood swings...with no gains......Sounds like he would have been better off purchasing a good ol jar of Menopause. And the Leukic, i had a guy come back in after taking it for a month and he actually had to go to the hospital for severe dehydration, and that day he said he prolly drank around a half gallon of water, i dont know how true this is, but even a half gallon should hydrate you enough where you dont go to the hospital......I quit working there to bartend this summer......but when i did, i made sure to steer people away from the MT crap. Just put them on the basics first, because these young kids dont need to be on any of these supplements it could mess them up bad later in life....Now if they are persistent and wanna be dumb about it, then let them do it......And dont forget to direct them to EF....these guys on here will get them big with good advice and constructive critisism, and its all free......

Anator P70 is crap doesnt work tried it about 1 year ago worthless along with Aplodan. But Gakic works one of the only MT products that do.

I was stupid enough to buy the "insane (imaginary) muscle building stack" by muscletech
Leukic, Anator p70, Gakic, nano vapor, and Aploden. Save youself money and a letdown and don't get these dude. I LOST a pound, and my bf on the bioelectrical impedence machine stay roughly the same.
Stick to the basics and sponsor stuff like PP, Justadd muscle has some good deals going, and Nelson has some good stuff from what I've seen.

Top Bottom