Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Finding New Supplements That Work

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungDreams

I've messed with supplements for a while I guess, but my go to supps are six star creatine and whey. I've used things like Triazole and Chrysin 500, they worked pretty good. I was really trying to find something that will put me over the top, I have a pretty good base under me, but I feel like I've hit a major wall. Any suggestions of anything would be great! Remember, I'm 16 and have a good base, with a few years of lifting, I'm not afraid of pro hormones by any means, just not ready for legit juice.

I've messed with supplements for a while I guess, but my go to supps are six star creatine and whey. I've used things like Triazole and Chrysin 500, they worked pretty good. I was really trying to find something that will put me over the top, I have a pretty good base under me, but I feel like I've hit a major wall. Any suggestions of anything would be great! Remember, I'm 16 and have a good base, with a few years of lifting, I'm not afraid of pro hormones by any means, just not ready for legit juice.

Honestly, at your age, a good multi vitamin like DX7 and just lots of high protein food -- eggs, milk, fish. And lifting. You're still growing naturally, you don't need anything artificial yet.

Honestly, at your age, a good multi vitamin like DX7 and just lots of high protein food -- eggs, milk, fish. And lifting. You're still growing naturally, you don't need anything artificial yet.

I've never really heard of DX7 other than a kid who took it and didn't like it.

The dude just said it wasn't what he wanted, so he ended up injecting deca and sust and threw on about 40lbs

Yeah, deca works a little better than DX7. :rolleyes:

You do realize you have no idea what you're talking about, right?

The dude just said it wasn't what he wanted, so he ended up injecting deca and sust and threw on about 40lbs

its easy to go from 110 at 15 years old to 160 when you use hormones.

but its bad for his HPTA, bad for his body, and bad for his brain.

stupid kid is all i can say

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom