Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dermacrine or Dermacrine Sustain?

adpeterson33

Just came off a 11 week cycle with Tren Ace/ Test P./ Masteron/ Clenbuterol, and Wintsrol which Dermacrine should I use brothers and why.... thank you!

Have you been using HCG for the last couple of weeks? If so then I would think that sustain should be enough. If not then I would hit the HCG now and do a original derma for 4wk then the sustain for 4 wk.

wzkid said:
Have you been using HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - for the last couple of weeks? If so then I would think that sustain should be enough. If not then I would hit the HCG now and do a original derma for 4wk then the sustain for 4 wk.

Same question.... did you run H C G? If not, run it ASAP (500 iu ED for 10 days)... run your A I along with it and for up to several days after your last shot... then run Sustain for 4-6 weeks. You should be good to go.

njmuscleguy said:
Same question.... did you run H C G? If not, run it ASAP (500 iu ED for 10 days)... run your A I along with it and for up to several days after your last shot... then run Sustain for 4-6 weeks. You should be good to go.

I agree....PP told me that regualr derma still maintians supression of the HPTA and that it is not effective for recovery. Use the sustain, I did and i loved it. I have been using steroids for 10 years and pct has always been a bitch for me. I will continue to use derma post cycle.

Top Bottom