Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine - loading, fast results, preventing bloat - also, important medical info

blood_drinker said:
As a whole you seem to recommend to triple the creatine maintenance recommended dosages. This is my third day of loading with 20g. Up to 40g?

Why should maintenance be any higher than 5g?

Would creatine be wasted (to a higher extent) if taken with a large meal as opposed to lots of water, and then after 30 mins a simple high GI carb?

Once the muscles have been saturated, there really will be no "HUGE" benefit after this point. Yes, your 20gm's and 5 gram regimine should be fine. It is rather more of an individual thing. However, I do find slightly better results with higher doses...they may not be by very much, but it is definately noticeable to a degree. Some people don't think the same, which might be something you have to experiment with yourself. Also, the guy that mentioned only loading/taking creatine on the days you workout may have something as well...When bulking, I sometimes only consume around 15grams after my workout with my dextrose since on days off your are not depleting your muscles, and I seem to stay pumped. This might be something to think about as well after your loading phase. The only thing I might change is to use 10 grams after your workouts instead of 5 grams, but I don't know if cost is a factor.

I'm sure there is some other physiological/biochemical pathways that are being benefited and effected that no one knows of yet, especially when hearing from guys that take abnormal amounts and getting better results AFTER the muscles have been saturated. Who knows...I sure dont.

MR. BMJ

fat ass hoe,

r u saying immediatly after ur workout to take creatine and glutamine in water...can u have it in gatorade,

then 20 mins later.. would mixing ur protein with gatorade b enough??

or should i use gatorade and dextrose???

or just 1 or the other... and if so how much gatorade, or dextrose??

what else should i use to get my carb level up post workout????

i weigh about 185 and this book "power eating"
says for me to have 70 grams or protien, and 129 gram of carbs. post workout.

this book also suggest for me 151 grams of protein
and 672 grams of carbs per day

So BMJ, how fast do YOUR results come in? What type of regimen did you follow?

Im gonna go for 10g maintenance post workout with maltodextrin and a bucketload of water. I hope this will work, I really dont have the patience to drink 1 L water with creatine, then time 20 mins on a stopwatch and go chug 500ml of grape juice for 70g carbs or my maltodextrin. Im going to do it all at once. Unless the difference is noticeable, I wont do it. But considering this regimen (if you've done something similar to this, with 20g loading for 7 days) how fast do results come in? Ive already noticed strength gains , but I dont know if its placebo or just a result of my bulking diet- perhaps a combination of the three, I hope.

Id appreciate your input

Also, you say that once the muscles have been saturated, there will be no benefit. Now, common sense tells me that once the loading phase is over, the muscles are saturated, which is why the maintenance phase exists - to keep this saturation going. So by this is it safe to deduct that creatine effects should come (or at least start) after the first week? (food for thought?)

another thing...

my creatine.Prolab creapure...says to cycle it..8 weeks on 4 weeks off.

everything i have read says there is no need to cycle it.

ive been on solidly since.. hmm..almost a year..with little time off..

should i stop for ne amount of time??

also..is it neccesary to take creatine on non-lifting days??

Blood,

Why dont you pick up some K? They are only $4 for 100 tabs.

This only seems to minimize the bloat, however, it is not all gone.

Top Bottom