Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clen Vs ECA

Best fat burner

• ECA stack

Votes: 27 37.0%
  • Clenbuterol

Votes: 38 52.1%
  • Other (please state)

Votes: 8 11.0%

• Total voters
^^^this. And i agree with banning clen discussion. It's an "oh shit i forgot my show was in may and i went out to an easter bachelor party and had too much new orleans booze and cajun." It's not for normal people. Many bodybuilders have died from clen. It's easy to OD on and can rape your heart. I did it once and I had CNS impulses that were insane... That was a conservative cycle. Never again.

^^^this. And i agree with banning clen discussion. It's an "oh shit i forgot my show was in may and i went out to an easter bachelor party and had too much new orleans booze and cajun." It's not for normal people. Many bodybuilders have died from clen. It's easy to OD on and can rape your heart. I did it once and I had CNS impulses that were insane... That was a conservative cycle. Never again.

Honestly man, I'm usually conservative and only speak my opinion on personal experience..I took Clen for one day..one day! I was sweating so bad and I thought my heart was going to explode. I couldn't sleep for 3 days! It was so gross..I felt so disgusting as well...it's an absolute terrible drug.

EC for sure (I never use A), better yet, ECY. There is a specific protocol that needs to
Be followed if using E with Y, so be sure to read up on it.

Clen is shit...I too had some many years ago. Used it once and just found it impossible to work out with and got headaches.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using EliteFitness

Clen is shit...I too had some many years ago. Used it once and just found it impossible to work out with and got headaches.

I also had headaches like crazy

Then you were taking too high a dosage.

Don't blame the drug when you take too much. You can apply that to any supplement.

All that matters is "does it work"?

Then you were taking too high a dosage.

Don't blame the drug when you take too much. You can apply that to any supplement.

All that matters is "does it work"?

I took the minimum dosage then after sides halved it. It may work for some but it also causes unbearable sides for others....just like any drugs..this was many years ago and I would not even consider clen these days for other reasons. I do know of people who have used it and were happy with the results and good luck to them.

Top Bottom