Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Charcoal - really?

Zamiel

I have seen here a few days ago that charcoal can be taken as medicine for some stomach problems like bloating. Is it like real charcoal – the black one you get from wood? Where do they sell it?

It is a medicinal form of charcoal, called the activated charcoal. Saying that it is wood charcoal would be an oversimplification, but it is such. You can get it from any pharmacy – it is a cheap, safe, and effective supplement to use.

that is correct. it is from what you said, but has high heat/gas added to it to make it activated

i use it when i have diarhea or gas. and it works. if you ever travel around the world you better keep that shit on hand if you get the shits, it also is great for food poisoning

it saved my dogs life when she got a hold of chocolate many years ago, the vet made her vomit then gave her charcoal all night and the next day she was all better

It's called activated charcoal. Most health food stores carry it. If your local health food store doesn't, you can buy it on amazon.

I haven't used it but Steve raves about the stuff. I would say it is definitely worth picking up if you run into these issues a lot.

Top Bottom